// What You Need To Know
Welcome to the Opportunity Collaboration!
After enrollment and in advance of the Opportunity Collaboration, Delegates should do the following:
• Coordinate with the Opportunity Collaboration staff to determine appropriate Agenda roles and showcasing opportunities.
• Update your on-line profile and review the Delegate Roster to designate pertinent connections with fellow Delegates. Coordinate with the Opportunity Collaboration staff to be introduced to as many as five Delegates before arriving on-site.
• Read Guidelines for Success.
• Enroll to host a Conversations for Change, Cluster-Fork and/or Capacity-Building Clinic.
• Nominate other Delegates. As a fellow Delegate, your nominations are seriously considered.
• Submit a short video or longer documentary for the Collaboration Network News.
• Assemble organizational material to display in the on-site Literature Library.
• Budget time to read the indispensable materials for the Colloquium for the Common Good.
• Book your air travel NOW. See Travel & Arrival Information.
• Submit your flight itinerary. See Travel & Arrival Information.
• Confirm that you have a valid passport and/or visa. See Travel & Arrival Information.
• Arrange for any pre- or post-event housing with the Registrar. See Travel & Arrival Information.
• Review the important travel instructions, registration fee policies, traveling companion details, room sharing discount options and other essential specifics under Prospective Delegates.